RMA & Returns
The Return Merchandise Authorization of JRS Global is based upon warranties and guarantees offered by the original manufacturer of the products it sells and distributes.
All products and devices would be warranted as per the Manufacturer's terms and conditions which will vary for each manufacturer.
The customer should consult the manufacturer of the product regarding warranty policy prior to contacting JRS Global. Some of the Manufacturers handle warranty repairs and replacements directly with the customer. If the product purchased is within the Manufacturer's warranty policy JRS Global can assist in obtaining the warranty service.For RMA and returns policy you can refer to the following links of specific manufacturers:
Cambium Networks : https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/support/rma-request/
Ubiquiti : https://rma.ui.com/
Mimosa Networks : https://mimosa.co/legal/RMA
Radwin : https://pz.radwin.com/36998.html
Mikrotik : https://mikrotik.com/rma
RF Elements : https://rfelements.com/support/rma/
Once the manufacturer approves your RMA or provides you further instructions, please forward that to our email id - firstname.lastname@example.org along with proper identifying information on the unit/s you are returning.
To begin the RMA process the following information is needed (for each device):
Model – Serial Number - Detailed description of the problem/ Reason for return – Sales Order number or Invoice number
In order to receive full credit on a return, the devices and Original packaging must be intact and in new condition.
After JRS Global RMA team receives and reviews the information, they approve the RMA and request for you to ship the RMA or Return items in to us.
The customer needs to understand that the RMA procedure can take longer to complete since the devices are sent for repairs to the manufacturer. The Company may not be able to provide a specific estimated time within which the repair will be completed.
Software and licenses are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-transferrable. Once a license is issued by the manufacturer, they will not credit it back to you and we are unable to do the same. Therefore, it would be wise to thoroughly understand your purchase of the software or license prior to buying it.
RMA Returns policy conditions:
- The customer would first and foremost, inform JRS Global about the damage to their device via email at email@example.com. The Company would discuss the details with the customer to completely understand the issue at hand. Once the Company issues an RMA authorization number or approval, the customer can send the RMA unit for further action.
- The customer is responsible for the Return shipping charges applicable. All the packages that are shipped back should be prepaid for shipping costs.
- When the Repaired/ Replacement unit is received it is sent to the manufacturer for further action as may be applicable.
- The customer must ensure that the RMA unit is sent back in a secure package and is free of any kind of label or sticker on the original packaging. If there is any damage to the unit in transit it would be the customer's responsibility. The unit would be examined thoroughly before any action is decided to be taken on it. If the unit is non-repairable or has been sabotaged, JRS Global reserves the right to refuse the RMA.
- The Company would reserve the right to reject the RMA if the contents received are different from the units that had been approved for RMA.
- The return shipment should be sent by the customer with the RMA authorization number or approval email issued at the time when the Company was informed of the damage to the RMA unit / product or device.
- Routers and all other devices should be unlocked from all passwords and factory reset before sending them under the Returns policy.
- The RMA units should arrive at the specified return location while the warranty is valid.
- All RMA's that are issued by the Company are valid for a period of 30 days of issuance. RMA's will not be RE-ISSUED. It is the customer's responsibility to send the RMA units within the stipulated time.
The Company reserves the right to change its policy at any time and would post the changes on its website for the customer’s reference.